Tuesday, February 17, 2009

15 Minute Nacho Supreme

I LOVE this chip topping (you can top like nachos or just dip and eat). At college my husband's (then boyfriend/fiance) roommates used to always ask me to make this stuff. Or if they knew I had made some recently, they'd come over to my apartment for lunch and eat my leftovers of it. This stuff is awesome as a left over -- still moist and yummy! And it's way easy and fast (hence, the literal "15 Minutes" in the title). It's an appetizer, but often we just have it as our entire meal because we like eating a LOT of it! :) You should all definitely try it.

15 Minute Nacho Supreme

1 lb. ground beef
1 pkg. taco seasoning mix
1 can tomato soup
1 1/2 c. water
1 1/2 c. uncooked Minute rice

Cook beef, add taco seasoning. Pour off fat. Add soup, water, and rice. Heat to boiling. Cover and cook on low heat for 5 minutes or until done. Serve with tortilla chips and cheese. Can also serve with salsa if desired.

Hope you all enjoy it!

No comments: